Coco-Palms.com welcomes your questions and comments. Below are some of the more commonly asked questions about the Coco Palms Hotel.
- Reservations? - The Coco Palms Hotel is CLOSED. Reservations are not being taken at this time.
- Reopening Date? - No specific date has been announced yet for the reopening of the Coco Palms. For the latest news, please visit the Articles section.
- Blue Hawaii Weddings? - For information about Blue Hawaii Weddings at the Coco Palms done by the legendary Larry Rivera please contact: LarryRivera@hawaiian.net
To view a Blue Hawaii wedding slideshow.
- Property access? - The grounds of the Coco Palms are CLOSED. A fence has been put up around the property for security and safety reasons. Coco-Palms.com encourages everyone to respect the wishes of the owner and NOT venture onto the property.
- Photos, memorabilia, memories to share? - If you'd like to share your photos, a piece of memorabilia, or a treasured memory from the Coco Palms, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org *
- Questions or comments? - Please send your questions or comments about this website to: email@example.com *
- ATTENTION VENDORS, CONTRACTORS AND MERCHANTS: Please do not send any requests to Coco-Palms.com. This website is not affiliated in any way with the Coco Palms Hotel, its developers or investors nor can we provide you with any contact information. Mahalo for your understanding and cooperation.
* Please put COCO PALMS in the subject line of your e-mail or else it may be accidentally deleted as SPAM. Mahalo!
Coco-Palms.com is neither supported, endorsed nor affiliated in any way with the Coco Palms Hotel, its developers or investors, or any organization or individuals.